Welcome!

I am so glad you stopped by. Since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I've been converting my Italian family's recipes to gluten free. My family and friends can't tell the difference! I also create my own delicious recipes. I will be posting new recipes weekly which will range from traditional comfort foods to gourmet dishes. Not all of the recipes will be Italian, but they all will be delicious! In addition, you will find helpful tips for gluten free living, related links and product recommendations. I welcome any specific requests for recipes. If I don't have it, I will find it! You can email me directly. A link to my email is located in my profile. . . simply click on the tab to view my full Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Just found a wonderful online Spice Store. Free Shipping and Returns (orders over 10.00)

They have an amazing selection of Gluten Free spices, seasoning blends, gluten free flours, etc. Don't take my word for it! Check them out for yourself at http://www.myspicesage.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails